WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Saturday, March 18, 2023

WHEN Riley Met Lucy Loud Chapter 6 Whats with Riley and Luna

 


Today in the Loud House things were pretty much normal with the exception of Riley the boy from another universe taken in by the Louds and Lucy Louds love interest. Normally he's up beat and friendly to all the Loud siblings however there is one he seems to not get on with so well. Luna Loud once again she is rehearsing for an upcoming gig. Luna would start to sing


"Rock n roll is running through my veins (hey hey) Electric soul like wires to my brain (hey hey).

Then Riley would burst in "heres your hey hey knock it off really."

"Oh sorry dude"

Riley then walked back to the room he shares with Lucy and Lynn.

"Yelling at my sister again." Lucy said as she rose from her Coffin. "I don't get it Riley I know your not a music hater your a big time rockn roll and Heavy metal fan yet you've never been to one of my sisters gigs." 

"It's not your concern Lucy leave me alone." Riley responded as he opens the bedroom window and jumps from it.

"Sigh something's obviously bothering him but what?"

Lucy thought on this for a while and decided to take action.

She went over to Lincolns room.

"Oh hey Lucy I don;t have time to help you with a rhyme."

"Sigh it's not that It's Riley!"

"What about him?"

"Have you noticed how he treats Luna, He has not once been to one of her shows everytime she tries to engage with him he gives her the cold shoulder. I can understand misery but not even I behave that way towards others.

"Hmm Lucy now that you mentioned it I remember Luna trying to show Riley a new Jam and he just walked away.""You know what this looks like a case for Agent Steel."

With that Lincoln and Lucy together spied on Riley watching his every move. Luckilly they were in disquises yep there was no way Riley could recognise them.

"Hi Lincoln Hi Lucy are you following me!"

BUSTED

"Sigh I'm sorry Riley I just want to know why don't you like our sister."

"Oh... Okay first I'm sorry about this morning and the truth is it's not that I don't like your sister. It's just she's a constant reminder of someone I knew back in my world.

So Riley spilled the beans about his past. Well as it turns out Lucy can be very empathetic when she wants to be as she embraces Riley with a hug.

"Sigh I understand try to remember you're not in that world anymore."

The next night it was time for Luna's gig and as always Luna was rockin it at her fathers restaurant the whole family was there to cheer her up. And for the first time Riley was there to cheering with the rest of them and having a good time. 

Luna Loud couldn't hide how happy she felt to see Riley there she didn't understand why he was there nor did she understand why he was so cold to her. She was just happy that he finally included himself. Lets face it Luna was more upset about that more than anything else Riley did.

Then the real unexpected happened It was after midnight Luna woke up and wanting to get a glass of water when she heard a suddle yet familiar sound coming from the backyard. As she got closer to the door she came to realise it was her song Play it Loud.

She burst out to find Riley Rocking out to it by a Bonfire.

"Wow no way dude"

"Oh Luna what are you doing Up?"

"Don't try and change the station you're a fan but I don't understand how come you have been treating me the way you have." Luna asked.

At that moment it Riley realised it was time to close the book on his past life in another universe and he fully opened up to Luna Loud told her everything.

"Back in my World I was ahuge fan of this rock group had a major crush on one of the singers and we actually became friends. We supported each other in everything. I confided in her trusted her and one day she started dating a girl and I got a little jealous. Never did anything bad I assure you accept I did the right thing and admitted the jealousy said I was fine and was happy for her. The next thing I know she's telling me we can't be friends anymore. I guess it stung me more than I realised. Because Luna you reminded me so much of her. Well cause like her you're an awesome rocker guys and girls are going to love you I really believe that. You both even have the same taste in girls. It was kinda like reliving it and I couldn't go through it again so I distanced myself from you I'm sorry cause I realise now in some ways you are alike but in so many good ways you aren't alike.

"Ohhh dude bring it in."

Riley was hesitant at first but he did give Luna a hug and as it turned out the rest of the family were watching and listening and everyone embraced each other in a big family hug. 

"Sigh I am just glad you're feeling better."

And Riley was feeling better and he never missed any of Luna's concerts again and she never missed Riley as he wrestled matches in his own Pro Wrestling promotion after all who do you think does Riley's entrance music.

https://tapas.io/melrosejryan/series 

https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x7nr4h For video comics on my official Dailymotion channel

want your own Sorrow figurine download the STL file here https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/sorrow-antihero-sorrow-webcomic-series-by-ryan-melrose-comics-stl-file



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...