WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Friday, March 17, 2023

When Riley Met Lucy Loud Chapter 5 Saving Lucy Loud

 





I could list all the reasons that I Riley love Lucy Loud. The simple answer is I love everything about her. From her gothic appearance to her creepy laugh and even the times she runs me down with the mini hearse I built her. But nothing made it more clear on the day I thought I'd lose her forever.
It started as typical day accept Lucy Loud was playing on the family game console the new vampire zombie fashion slayer. So naturally she was playing 2 player with Leni.
Apparently you customise your vampire hero with multiple fashion choices and it powers them up to slay Zombies who are over taking the world. At first I didn't mind it but then she was paying less attention to me for almost a month.
4 weeks of ignoring me on dates so she could portably play that game.
She couldn't even run the Morticians club.
She hadn't even tried to hit me with her Hearse and trust me I began to really miss that Lucy is kinds cute behind the wheel. 
Anyway so I decided to try play the game with her at least that way she sort of interacted with me again. 
Got to admit the gameplay wasn't too bad though saving games on that console was weird apparently you have to push a button benath the console to save gameplay weird.
So I decided to buy my own Console so we didn't have to fight Lucy's siblings for it all the time. And thats where our troubles really began.
As we bought our new console we had noticed some men out back apparently selling illegal gaming technology the video game piracy type.

I stayed to get there attention. I thought Lucy was going to get help. No such luck she accidently jump scared me in that way she does and gave away our position to these criminals. Everything happened so fast to the point Lucy was no longer with me. As I tried to turn back I got a brief sight of her being taken into their Truck. 
Since this is just a childrens cartoon world I know Lucy would be safe. The no killing rule Everyone knows Police in cartoons are useless. So I rang the siblings It didn't take long for Vanzilla to appear with Leni behind the wheel.
If anyone to catch up to those creeps it was her crazy driving. I observed Lucy had her Portable gaming device and thanks to Lisa we were able to track it to a Ware house in the middle of Royal Woods. Lincoln and Clyde insisted on doing their Agent Steel thing so I let em have their fun meanwhile Lynn and I charge in Pro wrestling brute force duo.

I'll tell you those Louds can be surprisingly brutal if you mess with one of their siblings. As for me they messed with my Lucy who sat knocked out and tied to a chair. So every bit of cartoonly like pain I could inflict on those guys was going to hurt and I would enjoy every second of it. In my world i'm limited to reality but here there is nothing I can't do to them.
When the battle was won Leni was able to tie the crooks up with some fashionable durable belts. Leave it to Leni to know the right belts for the job.
Lincoln and Clyde found all the illegal stolen tech.
As for me after we got the Police here and crooks put away It was finally time for something a little over due.
That's right for me to give Lucy Loud a Eulogy for once. Perfect timing to she had awoken in time to hear it. And well it inspired her to put the game down and go on living her life. And I couldn't be happier even though I am her Human Speed bump most of the time I'm just glad to hear her laugh again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...