WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Upcoming Father Sorrow Comic & What To Expect

New Father Sorrow
Comic and What To
Expect

About a year ago I've been making plans to reboot Father Sorrow in order to create a story that actually suits the character. Which it's been a bumpy ride with webcomic series being a bunch of different things one big mess you might say.
Now I'm not deleting the original webcomic series nor am I deleted I've put on there. However with the knew Father Sorrow Reckoning comic I will be putting that up as a seperate series. This will be a more darker more adult version. Than the original not sure where it was going version.. It's based off a animation I did on youtube with the same title. This keeps the horror theme I was going for when I first tried formulating a story for the character. Before I tried making it kid friendly which was a big mistake.. 







In this new version people actually die and the monsters are scary not bumbling idiots. and the artwork is more how I've always pictured Father Sorrow to be 
Something I hope when people read it they'll come back for more. an art style thst catches there eye as well as a story to match..

This is Page 2 of the comic and from 
this point on this is the artstyle
I'm going for
looks preety cool I think!

I still recommend the original Father Sorrow webcomic for basic background https://tapas.io/series/Father-Sorrow

Please support my work and check out the content on the sidebar Father Sorrow isn't my only webcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...