WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Daniel Fan Art and What If Christine got turned

Daniel Fan Art
By Ryan Melrose
based off the Webcomic
By Sarah Nelson
Hey guys Ryan Melrose here today I thought it would be fun to do a piece of fan art for that amazing horror romance comic I have been reading lately Daniel By Sarah Nelson.. The thing when I do fan art I tend to do my own thing with it maybe a prediction or theory of whats gonna come next. Or simply how I hope the story is going to go.

Or simply opening up Daniel to a What If scenario. In this case I wanted Daniel and Christine together as a dark blood sucking couple. As in What if Christine just can't bare to lose her beloved Daniel again. After all it's not like daniel had any choice in the matter perhaps finding out the truth on what happened to Daniel in the hands of Wayne caused Christine to feel Daniels pain and snap.
The pain of having the man she loved taken from her by foul play. The pain of a town who never gave a shit about Daniel. So rather than lose Daniel all over again she offers willingly to undergo the same ritual that turned Daniel into a vampire. So she could be with him til the end of time itself as his dark bride..

That's all I'm going to do for now unless Sarah gives me permission to continue this What if post further cause I would love to do Vampire Christine fan art and the next post will have more images..

Until then please feel free to read one of my own horror web comics Chase Hoodlands https://tapas.io/series/Chase-Hoodlands

And of course help yourself to the free content on the right and below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...