WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Dragon Ball R&R Fan art Ranch Black

Dragon Ball R&R Fan Art
Ranch Black
Art By Ryan Melrose
Ranch has a brand new attitude

Hey guys Ryan Melrose here as most of you know I am a huge supporter of Lawrence Simpson aka Masako X and his amazing Dragon Ball What if stories.
Especially What if Raditz turned good. Lawrence is very talented at telling stories almost feel like I'm watching the show.
Then his What if became so popular he created a What If Raditz turned good spinoff Dragon Ball R&R which has given us all something really amazing and unique.

Not only has it gave us new amazing fan Dragon ball content it has inspired others including myself to create fan art and has resurected my love for everything Dragon Ball.. 
And the R&R craze has inspired much Ranch fan art. Now who is Ranch. 
Ranch is a Half Saiyan Half Earthling and the daughter of Raditz The brother of Goku and Launch in Masako's universe. She is head strong confident and very powerful she is the cousin of Goten and Gohan and secretely crushing on Trunks. 
Needless to say they are mischeivous trio. Typical monkeys 

I highly recommend checking Dragon Ball R&R out

Like everyone I became swept in the R&R craze and drew some Ranch fanart and crossover art where I had her interacting with my own characters from my own webcomics 
you can check out my webcomics here https://tapas.io/melrosejryan/series
bvv

Then I decided it would be fun to cross Ranch with my faavorite Dragon Ball Villain Goku Black. And just like that we have Ranch Black. It's been fun.. Ranch is voiced by Courtney Meeker. In my oppinion she really brings the character to life. Oh I'd be honoured if she quoted the above Ranch Black line in the speech bubble. I'll most likely post more fan art like these ones here for my blog.

defintely more to come in the future

-Ryan Melrose

please help yourself to the free content on the side bar I'll be back with more posts tomorrow hopefully another webcomic review and more updated art for my webcomic projects.

Please support me buying a digital copy of Almighty-Eye Halloween here http://www.lulu.com/shop/ryan-melrose/almighty-eye-halloween/ebook/product-24065199.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...