WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Monday, June 10, 2019

Announcing New Father Sorrow Origin special Webcomic

Announcing New Father Sorrow
Origin special Webcomic
This new Father Sorrow comic will tell my original vision of the character. You could think of it like an alternate Universe.
For me Father Sorrow has always been a hard story to do for I've never really created a story that captures the feel I was trying to catch with the characters. However I believe with the story I wrote for this version I finally have the story I have been waiting for. I will be putting this in a seperate Webcomic series to the Original Father Sorrow webcomic series https://tapas.io/series/Father-Sorrow

The story is about a city plagued by a Satanic Cult and their evil leader and only Detective Frank Gavern is  the only man willing to stop it. One night the ruthless leader of the Satanists murders Frank's family and burns Frank alive and disposes of the bones down and old wishing Well. 

The bottom of the well stands an ancient tablet that glows when the moonlight hits it. suddenly Frnaks bones re attach and new skin is forged transforming him into Father Sorrow an Ancient spirit a destroyer of evil. This will be different to the original.

The art style will be done as a black and white comic with a bit of a manga style 
this is Father Sorrow Reckoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...