WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Monday, June 10, 2019

Horror Web Comic review Daniel By Sarah Nels

Horror Web Comic review
Daniel By Sarah Nelson

Today for my first post on this blog and first written review I thought I would do a written review for the horror web comic Daniel by Sarah Nelson you may visit her site yourself right here 
Or support her on her patreon

I've been reading quite a few webcomics lately being a struggling webcomic creator myself for me it's always amazing seeing what other talented people are coming up with, and one of the best webcomics I have read so far is Daniel 




For me I was instantly hooked with the artstyle and the 1930s black and white comics are always really cool. We do get a little colour sometimes throughout the story almost gives it a Sin City feel. The character designs are amazing and Classy. I take my hat off to Sarah Nelson the ammount of research she must have had to do to find the right clothing designs for the characters and the settings and the Automobiles..



The story itself is what has kept me reading It's basically about this man named Daniel who has secretely been in love with his bestfriend a Woman named Christine. They have been close for years despite Christine being on and off relationship with this other man Wayne the confident up himself type. Daniel is the kind of shy guy much like myself I can relate who could never quite tell Christine how he felt. One day he had decided to try take the plunge and tell Christine. Before he could Wayne interrupted intimidating Daniel til he went back in his shell and walked away. That was the last anyone had seen of Daniel for a few months 
until he returns as something else something terrifying



I find the story is very well structured and will leave anyone reading it wanting more. The story and art go hand in hand. I find as I read it more and got to know the Daniel character more the more I actually feel sorry for him because of the injustice he suffers throughout the story. It's very rare when any story can move me to tears. In my oppinion I hope somehow Daniel gets a happy ending. I feel this story has something for everyone. It's a little murder mystery, Romance, Slasher, psychological and supernatural thriller, and crime. 
It's definitely a great read if you are a horror fanatic the death scenes are drawn great and has enough gore for those of you who don't mind the blood.
Not only is it a great horror tale it's also a great revenge story. and the Character development is just amazing
all packed up nice and neat and sweet package. I highly recommend giving it a read I am currently awaiting for the next episodes so I can keep reading. I highly recommend you check it out and decide for yourself. You won't be dissappointed

Sarah Nelson has done such an amazing job with this comic I'm looking forward to seeing more of her work in the near future. 

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read my first written review please help yourself to the free content on the side bar 

and I invite you to check out my own horror webcomic Dead Girls Doll and thank you again





No comments:

Post a Comment