WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Saturday, March 25, 2023

When Riley Met Lucy Loud Chapter 8 Riley's World

 



                      Chapter 8 Riley's World

Today was a new day in the House of Loud as Riley was being dragged around by one sibling after the other. Lucy accidentally stumbled on something that Riley kept hidden in what belongings had survived. His Journals we know Lucy and books she decided to open it and go ahead with reading. Things he had written since his childhood by that I mean his original childhood from the real world.

There it was all the answers she even found out his real name. 

The journal was even filled with pictures so Lucy got to see I guess Rileys true appearence from childhood to his real age. He never changed all that much but always that look of sadness like he was having a miserable time. Of course that look of misery on Rileys face made Lucy smile. A lot of the journals contained most of the bad things that happened in his life in the real world.

As Lucy read! her face became something else it was a look of horrification. There was one entry about him in preschool when a group of kids had grabbed him hiding him under the playground pinned him down took his pants and were picking at him with bark trying to scrape stuff off I think you get it. Another was this one entry the first time he tried walking home from school when he was 6 years old his mother over slept for two hours he was nearly flattened on the road you see no one taught him the road rules lucky they had cross guards at the time. As Lucy kept reading Riley expressed how he felt scared from the loud noises of passing cars saying they were like monsters to him. 

She read on she couldn't believe it this was too much misery and heartbreak even for her.

Even Lucy had to shed a quick tear I guess she couldn't understand how one person could go through so much but still remain optimistic that things would get better for him.

Hey as it turned out it did get better for him. He did become part of a Prowrestling family and yeah Lucy was really getting into the pictures. I think she especially liked the pictures from the Casket match. She also found his Cthulhu journal filled with all his interpretations of the Cult of Cthulhu religion. A real religion by the way he's still waiting on that Cthulhu Amulet BTW.

As she finally had finished reading a voice startled her.

"So what do you think a best seller."

For once Lucy was the one to jump as Riley stood there.

"I'm sorry Riley I accidentally came upon your journals and I couldn't help myself (Sigh!)"


Riley simply smiled and said "It's fine you're the one person allowed to know everything about me come on theres a storm coming that cemetary Picnic is not going to have itself. 

From there they had their best day out yet which started with chasing Riley around with the Hearse! 

"Sigh! fear me I am a monster in this car ha ha ha."

Eventually they arrived at Royal Woods cemetary and had their lovely picnic in the rain clothes all wet they snuggled until it stopped.

"Riley I'm glad you went through all that misery."

"Yeah why's that Lucy?"

"Sigh! because that misery brought you here to me. Now you better run I'm starting the Hearse."

"Errgh!! Again!"

"Don't give me that Riley after all I now know why you met me let me run over you with the Hearse (Sigh!)" 

Yep every other couple says I love you. Riley lets Lucy chase him down with the Mini Hearse instead.

They then went to the cinemas and saw a movie they will enjoy as much as they can for April fools is till fast approaching.

https://tapas.io/melrosejryan/series 

https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x7nr4h For video comics on my official Dailymotion channel

want your own Sorrow figurine download the STL file here https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/sorrow-antihero-sorrow-webcomic-series-by-ryan-melrose-comics-stl-file

https://www.hypaprints.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...