WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Without Moonlight Comic Review


Indie comic review
Without Moonlight



lately I have been reading without Moonlight by the lovely Tantz Aerine. When I first started reading it I wan't sure about it to be honest. However the art was just amazing!

I had to keep looking through as I did I became more invested in the story. The story is set during the second World War when the German occupation of Greece.

I think my dad would really love this comic he's always been fascinated with World War 2 stuff, he has moviels like Fury, Dunkirk, and Saving Private Ryan..

I for one really love the comic for the story it tells in literature as well as art.
I feel it really shows the struggle both sides of the conflict have to go through and ultimately what each side had to do to defeat their enemy.

Gorilla tactics, espionage everything down to using children for warfare. Germans would use children to infiltrate resistance groups and gather Intel. While resistance groups of Greece more or less did the same thing..

This comic also shows the moral dilemma's each side face as they had to make the tough decisions when receiving orders..

To Tantz Aerine I say congratulations and well done.. I can't imagine how much research went into this comic. Can't wait to see what else she does in the future if you want to read Without Moonlight please visit the site below..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...