WHAT IF Turles Turned Good? (series)

Saturday, February 11, 2023

When Riley Met Lucy Loud Chapter Three


When Riley Met Lucy Loud

Chapter 3 The New Loud

 

Lucy Loud and Riley left Burpin Burgers together. Riley deciding to trust Lucy with whatever secret he is hiding. Riley can’t help but fear that this might change how Lucy feels about him with a secret this big.

Lucy can’t help but wonder why she is so obsessed with the truth about Riley is it the fact he’s a man of mystery therefor has an urge to solve it. Or perhaps does she feel Riley is just too good to be true. As Lucy began following riley through literally the woods of Royal Woods.

Until the two come to an open field that looked like it shouldn’t be there.

“Here you are Lucy this is it” Riley stated as he spun around his arms spread.

“Whats what Sigh!! I don’t understand.”

“You wanted to know where I live you see that digged in ground that was my house.”

“WHAT!” Lucy reacted as she climbed onto a nearby tree branch and saw the small like crater was in the shape of a house.

“Riley how did this happen.”

Riley looks to Lucy takes a deep breath.

“Well the truth is I’m not from your world Lucy I’m actually from another world and town called Madston and well one day I was alone like any other day except my neighbour a Scientist caused an opening in the rift between realities me and my house was sucked in and came out the other side here.”

This wild story of Riley’s did sound completely unbelievable and ridiculous to Lucy. Still she simply smiled for she could see it in Riley’s eyes he was telling the truth brace yourself there was more to tell.

 

“Sigh! You mean you are homeless? Lucy asked with concern in her voice.

“Yes also, to tell you the truth Lucy I’m not 9 years old even though I look like it here it’s simply the rules of reality here or so is my guess. This reality chose this form for me.”

So Riley told her everything that where he’s from and who he is and of course how he is able to pay for things in this world.

 

“In my world I’ve had success with webcomics and online videos enough that it’s kept me thriving back home. When I was sent here my phone is still linked to all my accounts from my world so basically with that I can still buy stuff.

Lucy took in every word that Riley said she said something Riley wasn’t expecting.

“Sigh! Maybe Lisa can help you return home.” Lucy said compassionately and comforting Riley.

“No Lucy That’s not necessary truth is I’m glad to be here. My life in that world was a prison I had no friends no loved ones not even a real family. Couldn’t even leave my house I’d rather be here with you where I’m free.”

“Sigh!”

“Is that your version of an Awww?” Riley said in a joking kind of manner.

“Sigh! don’t push it.”

She takes Riley by the hand, and they head back to the Loud House on the way Lucy begins to think how she is going to explain this to her family.

“Sigh!”

With certain things being left out Lucy’s parents agree to take the Riley boy in. Especially since their own investigations turned out no traces of Riley’s existence with a bit of paperwork they were able to officially make Riley a part of the family.

Did this complicate Lucy and Riley’s relationship. Well to them not at all.

At night Lucy would sleep in her Coffin offering Riley her bed. You can imagine Riley took an interest in the Lucy’s coffin.

“So, Lucy did you buy this Coffin or crafted it yourself?”

“I always craft my own Coffins if you like I’ll craft you one”

“Okay as long as you promise not to bury me alive in it.”

“I make no such promises. Welcome home”

With a hug to each other they fall asleep.

The next day Sunday morning it was now time for Riley to begin settling into his new home and life with the Loud’s whom were kind enough to take him in.

As often the case Lucy was by his side. They ventured outside when Riley noticed Lynn practicing Luchador moves in a DIY Wrestling Ring.

“Hi Lynn just wanted to say your Ring is all wrong you’re likely kill yourself in this death trap.”

“Oh yeah and what would you know about it” Lynn responded.

“Sigh! Where Rylie was from he was Pro wrestling champion and part of his training was Ring construction.”

“Don’t worry Lynn I’ll have a regulation approved Ring for you in no time.” Riley smiled and got to work.

As he was building the other Loud siblings got interested in the project.

“Alright Lana blow torch” Riley called.

With their combined work efforts Lynn now truly has a Pro Wrestling ring in the background complete with the spring in the middle.

Oh yes the family enjoyed themselves spending the day and Lynn soaked in all of Riley’s pro wrestling knowledge. Including a brief lesson in Luchador history.

For examples Luchadores never use to have regulation rings to take slams on they were thrown on Boxing rings which is why Luchadores developed their high flying style which involves them taking flips and rolls rather than slams!!

Afterwards Luna decided to rock out using the ring as a stage Jamming and Jamming. Even inviting Riley to sing along. And when he sings he don’t care who hears it whether they like it or not.

Perhaps Riley really can find a great life in his new world.


https://tapas.io/melrosejryan/series 

https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x7nr4h For video comics on my official Dailymotion channel

want your own Sorrow figurine download the STL file here https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/sorrow-antihero-sorrow-webcomic-series-by-ryan-melrose-comics-stl-file

https://www.hypaprints.com/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorrow Vs Facefeeder Part 1 animated short

Sorrow discovers a dead body that has been murdered in a way thats familiar to him using his ability to see the last moments of the dead he ...